When I first read this, the resident-8-year-old-boy-part-of-me imagined making fart sounds and imagining how grateful I am for the smells. After I got that out of my system, the grown-up part took over and made a list.
I am grateful for the smell of…..
- Fresh cut grass
- The soapy smell of a man freshly out of the shower
- Laundry fresh from the wash line
- Lillies, tea roses and lavender
- The unique scent of my lover & the way it makes my heart race
- My wood floors cleaned with liquid lavender castille soap
- Musky perfume
- Home-made food
- Morning coffee brewing in my kitchen
- Arm deodorant
- Opening a fresh jar of peanut butter
- A good burger
- My cat’s fur
- Atlantic ocean
- Crisp mountain air first thing in the morning
- Amber romance body cream
…and many more.
How about you? What are your favorite smells?
– with love from aneternaltraveler 😉